Saturday, May 3, 2008

Silicon Valley Real Estate...At your Service

I have decided to start a Blog.

Why? Because there is so much I have learned in my very long career as a real estate professional. I would like to make myself available to the vast majority of readers out there that don't really understand the finer points of real estate. There are also a lot of misinformed buyers and sellers that have been caught in a quagmire of sorts. I hope that these people will contact me with their real estate problems so I can help them find the right answers.

So welcome to my Blog about the Real Estate Industry.

My name is Joy Engstrom and I started my real estate career in 1979. Before that I worked for the Alum Rock School District in San Jose California. Specifically, I worked with Educationally Challenged Youth. Generally children at least two years behind grade level with higher than average IQ's. Eventually I decided to try something different and studied for the Real Estate Brokers Exam. After trying a few different real estate offices I landed at Century 21 and continued working for Ed Zimbrick...my favorite boss..for nearly 20 years. I finally decided that what I really needed was my own business so opened my own Realty World Office.

It's been great! I love the freedom I have and enjoy making my own business decisions I have a great relationship with my clients and work very hard for them. I have a hands-on sort of mentallity and so I love to shoot my own photos & design my own ads as well working personally to find that special property for my clients.

I've had to become more technical. I've learned Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks, MGI Photosuite, and a multitude of other programs necessary for real estate.

I manage my websites and a huge data base of clients. In short...I love my work!

I hope that you will feel free to contact me with your questions and comments and if you have any suggestions on topics that you would like to hear more about just click comments below and post them here or contact me.

Next Blog will be on:
REAL ESTATE AUCTIONS "What You Need to Know"

Thanks so much for joining me,

Joy Engstrom

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 5, 2008 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well well Joy, congratulations on taking this step. All the years I've known you I never knew about your work in education.

I can however vouch for your solution oriented approach to real estate and look forward to the next article.

 
At November 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Joy Engstrom said...

Hello Danno,
How are things going for you. Where are you??
Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home